I finished the little stuffed pug for my pug-crazy niece and he's really cute:
The pattern calls for a pleat in the muzzle that really makes the pug look great.
- Pattern: Jolly the Pug by Louise Walker
- Yarn: Patons Canadiana in Oatmeal (37 grams) and Black (5 grams)
- Needles: 4 mm double points
- Additional supplies: Some stuffing, 2 black plastic safety eyes and a safety nose
- Size: 8" long and about 3.5" high
- I lightly stuffed the tail and wove its yarn end in and out so when I pulled it, the tail curled. This way I didn't have to sew down the tip of the tail to the puppy's back.
- The ears curled something fierce so I sewed them on with the purl side facing up.
I hope she likes it!