(How many blog posts do I have titled "Oh, aargh"? Probably lots!)
Have run into a problem on my sweater:
The sleeve is too tight. Thank goodness I tried it on last night before I'd gotten too far! You could see the bulge of my thin T-shirt sleeve under the knitting, and there was no room to grab any fabric at all. I steam blocked it to see if it would grow, but it didn't grow enough. This isn't exactly a summer sweater, and I need some room for actual clothes underneath!
I'll have to rip it back and pick up some more stitches around the armpit to widen it. Could also switch to a 5 mm needle which gives this fabric a bit more room to grow, but since I didn't do that on the rest of the sweater, I probably won't do it here either.
And here I was feeling so proud of the amount of work I'd done on the sleeve yesterday! Oh well. It's not really that much to rip out. Still, I just want to say ARGH.